APW Wyott, Drop-In Rack Lowerator® Dispenser 10x20, DI-1020
The Di Drop-In Rack Lowerator® dispenser uses a self-leveling carrier mechanism to dispense cups, glasses or trays in a serving line or at a beverage service point. The unit is easily installed by cutting an opening in the countertop and dropping the dispenser in place. The welded flange supports the unit on the countertop. Made of Stainless Steel, the dispenser is lightweight and easily removed for cleaning. The dispensing mechanism is field adjustable for a wide range of loads. Standard units adjust from 3.5 lbs. per inch to 10 lbs. per inch load rate. The stainless steel carrier, which cannot bind or tip, is suspended at four corners by nylon-coated, brained metal cables fed off power drums on two sides. This design keeps the top-most tray or rack at a selected dispensing level. The positive, braided cable-stop limits travel of carrier to 24", protecting the mechanism from over extensions.
- Self-Leveling Carrier Mechanism Dispenses Cups, Glasses or Trays
- Welded Flange Supports the Unit on the Countertop
- Constructed of Lightweight Stainless Steel for Easy Removal and Cleaning
- Design Keeps the Top-Most Tray or Rack at a Selected Dispensing Level
- Cable-Stop Limits Travel Of Carrier, Protecting the Mechanism from Overextension
- Capacity: Up to 11 Dozen Cups, to 14 Dozen Glasses, to 130 Trays
- Carrier Travel: 24"
- Vertical Clearance Beneath Top: 29"
- Load Capacity: 200 Pounds
- Storage Under Countertop: 25"
- Flange Dimensions: 25" x 13-1/4" (WxL)
- Counter Cut-Out: 24" x 12-1/4" (LxW)
- UL NSF Listed
- 1 Year Warranty
- Model #: DI-1020