Cres Cor® Correctional Proof / Hot Non-Insulated Cabinet
These Cres Cor® aluminum non-insulated proof / hot cabinets are perfect for preparing uniformly raised dough or as a holding cabinet for hot foods. The 1900 watt heating system gives you the right combination of heat and humidity to store or proof food products. These cabinets feature field reversible Lexan doors, magnetic door latches, and wire angle ledge pan supports. The control panel has an easy-to-read thermometer and can be accessed without opening the door. The cabinet has 5" swivel casters to make moving this cabinet easy, even on carpet. This cabinet is designed for correctional institutions.
- Made of hi-tensile aluminum
- 960 watt proofing system
- 1920 watt heating system
- Magnetic door latches
- Door gasket for proper seal
- Field reversible Lexan door
- Available in right or left hinged
- Easy-to-read thermometer
- Wire angle ledge pan supports
- Access controls without opening door
- Drip tough
- Heavy duty 5" swivel casters
- Designed for correctional institutions
- Capacity: (18) 18" x 26" pans
- Capacity: (36) 12" x 20" pans
- Width: 24-1/4"
- Depth: 32"
- Height: 69-3/4"
- Weight: 160 lbs.
- 2000 W, 120 Volts, 60 Hz, single phase, 16 Amps, 20 Amp service
- NSF Listed
- CSA Listed
- 2-year parts warranty
- Model #: 126-PH-1836-CMD