The Zerlon 1065FS-ZT easily level tubs, hand pack, and hand mix your favorite ice cream with Zeroll 106+5FS-ZT ice cream spade. Compared to other aluminum spades, this one-piece aluminum alloy spade's Zerlon anodized Non-Stick finish protects it from hard or highly chlorinated water. The handle contains a non-toxic heat conductive fluid that warms to the user's hand and enables easier ice cream tub leveling. Frequent leveling helps keep ice crystals from forming and mixing in with ice cream, therefore increasing yield. Hand wash only, and do not expose to temperatures over 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Zeroll Original TubMate™ Ice Cream Spade
- Designed for Right or Left Hand Use.
- Heat Conductive Fluid Inside Handle
- Thicker Blade for Longer Service Life
- Color Coded End Cap: Blue
- Hand Wash Only
- Do Not Expose to Temperatures Over 140° Fahrenheit
- Material Aluminum Alloy
- Easily Level Tubs, Hand Pack, and Hand Mix Your Favorite Ice Cream
- Extended Handle Helps Prevent Contamination
- Made in the USA - Since 1935
- Model#: 1065FS-ZT