This Wusthof Classic 9" forged granton edge craving knife is perfect for carving larger cuts of meat, as well as for fruits and vegetables. The hollow granton edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. The granton edge carving knife is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy. It's buffed by hand and seamlessly attached to a highly durable polymer handle. For precision handling, the handle features a full tang, triple-riveted design and is contoured with a comfortable grip.
- Classic 9" Granton Hollow Edge Carving Knife
- Length: 9"
- Perfect for Slicing Large Meats, Fruits and Vegetables
- Hollow Edge Created Pockets of Air
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with Stain Resistant Alloy
- Durable Polymer Handle and Full Tang
- Triple-Riveted Design
- Contoured with a Comfortable Grip
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in Germany
- Model#: 4524-7/23