This Wusthof Classic 9" forged granton edge craving knife is perfect for carving larger cuts of meat, as well as for fruits and vegetables. The hollow granton edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade. The granton edge carving knife is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy. It's buffed by hand and seamlessly attached to a highly durable polymer handle. For precision handling, the handle features a full tang, triple-riveted design and is contoured with a comfortable grip.
- Classic Collection
- Wusthof 9" Granton Hollow Edge Carving Knife
- Perfect for Slicing Large Meats, Fruits and Vegetables
- Hollow Edge Created Pockets of Air
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with Stain Resistant Alloy
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Triple-Riveted Black Handles Made of Special Synthetic Material (POM)
- Contoured with a Comfortable Grip
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- NSF Listed
- Blade Length: 9"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 14"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: .50 lbs.
- Made in Germany
- Model #: 4524-7/23