Wusthof Classic 3" Straight Paring Knife
The Wusthof Classic 3" straight paring knife is constructed for small task like mincing garlic, trimming chicken, and coring applies. The paring knife's blade is sharp and sturdy because it's forged from a single piece of German stainless steel. Its extremely sharp edge and light weight means comfortable chopping on any cutting surface. The straight edge is perfect for closely peeling skins from fruits and vegetables.
- Wusthof Classic 3" Straight Paring Knife
- Classic Collection
- Blade Size: 3"
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel to Ensure Outstanding Strength
- Innovative Handle Design for Comfort and Control
- Perfectly Balanced for Effortless Cutting
- Seamless Hygienic Fit of the Handle
- Triple-Riveted Handle Shells, Full Tang Handle
- Black Handles Made of Special Synthetic Material
- Specially Designed Bolster
- Perfect for Small Tasks, Trimming Chicken, Coring Applies and Peeling Skins from Fruit and Vegetables.
- Rust-Resistant German Steel Blade
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Synthetic Handle
- 30% Sharper and Will Last 40% Longer
- Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- This Knife has an Extra Sharp 28 Degree Angle
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- NSF Listed
- Model#: 4000-7