The Grand Prix II line features many of the same benefits that the Classic Series offers. Grand Prix II features perfectly tapered blades with distinctive Grand Prix II polypropylene handles in a contemporary design. The textured, completely hygienic and dishwasher safe handle is permanently bonded to the blade and is slip resistant.
- Grand Prix II Collection
- 3-1/2" Paring Knife
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel to Ensure Outstanding Strength
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for a Blade That is 20% Sharper
- Full Bolster and Finger Guard
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Stain Resistant Alloy
- Perfect Balance for Effortless Cutting
- Easy Care Synthetic and Slip-Resistant Polypropylene Handles
- Full Tang Construction
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 7.5"
- Width: .50"
- Weight: .25 lbs.
- Model #: 4040-7/09