Wusthof Classic Ikon 3" Paring Knife
This Wusthof Classic Ikon 3" paring knife is ideal for all light chopping task in the kitchen, whether peeling, coring or garnishing. The straight edge offers precise depth control producing flawlessly beautiful dishes. Wusthof Classic Ikon knives consist of various professional knives with a modern design that are completely forged from one piece of X50CrMoV15 stainless steel. This Ikon Series features a double bolster, while the standard position of the bolster between the handle and blade is an integral part of a precision forged knife proving heft and balance, the second bolster at the end of the handle completes the feel and ties in modern design.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon 3" Paring Knife
- Classic Ikon Collection
- Blade Size: 3"
- Forged From One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel to Ensure Outstanding Strength
- Attractive Wood Grain Design Handle
- Stain-Resistant Polypropylene Handle
- Triple-Riveted Handle Shells, Full Tang Handle
- Black Handles Made of Special Synthetic Material
- Specially Designed Bolster Adds to Comfortable Cutting and a Firmer Grip
- Perfect for Small Cutting Jobs Such as Removing Fat from Chickens
- Rust-Resistant German Steel Blade
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Synthetic Handle
- Full Length of the Knife is 7-1/4"
- 30% Sharper and Will Last 40% Longer
- Wusthof Precision Edge Technology, PEtec
- This Knife has an Extra Sharp 28 Degree Angle
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Solingen Germany
- NSF Listed
- Model#: 4006-7