This 9" Wusthof carving knife is perfect for carving hot or cold meats, turkeys, hams, and roast. The precision forged blade, bolster, and tang are married to the incredibly durable Hostaform-C handle, triple-riveted to the fully-visible tang.
- Classic Collection
- Wusthof 9" Carving Knife
- Forged from One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel to Ensure Outstanding Strength
- Perfect for Carving Larger Cuts of Meat
- Extraordinary Sharpness which is Easy to Maintain
- Special Alloyed Steel to Resist Stains
- Seamless, Hygienic Fit of Handle
- Triple-Riveted, Full Tang Synthetic Handle (POM)
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Germany
- NSF Listed
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 14"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: .50 lbs.
- Model #: 4522-7/23