This Wusthof Classic 6" flexible forged knife makes filleting delicate fish and preparing Carpaccio easier than ever with its extra thin, flexible blade. Each exquisite fillet knife is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel with a stain-resistant alloy. It's buffed by hand and seamlessly attached to a highly durable polymer handle. For precision handling, the handle features a full tank, triple-riveted design and is contoured with a comfortable grip.
- Wusthof Classic 6" Flexible Forged Fillet Knife
- Classic Collection
- Forged One Piece of Specially Tempered High Carbon Steel with Stain-Resistant Alloy
- Triple-Riveted Black Handles Made of Special Synthetic Material (POM)
- Makes Filleting Delicate Fish and Preparing Carpaccio Easier
- Full Tang Construction
- Rockwell Hardness Rating is 58
- Dishwasher Safe, But Hand-Washing Recommended
- Lifetime Wusthof Guarantee Against Material and Manufacturing Defects, with Normal Use and Proper Care
- Made in Germany
- NSF Listed
- Blade Length: 6"
- Height: .25"
- Full Length: 11"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: .25 lbs.
- Model #: 4550-7/16