APW Wyott 7" Trendline Lowerator® Mobile Dispenser, TL2-7
The TL2-7 mobile dish dispenser is available in two, three or four stack units. Heavy-gauge stainless steel frame construction. Load Capacity up to 100 lbs. per tube. Tube-type units installed with stainless steel outer shell. The Dispensing mechanism is APW Wyott's Lowerator® uses springs attached to a sliding support bar that rides both inside and outside the tube. This design feature prevents a stack of dishware from sticking in the down position, and releasing unexpectedly.
- Promotes Sanitary Conditions
- Provides Finished Appearance
- Open-Type Design Reduces Overall Weight Load
- Easy Handling of Dishware
- Maximum Stability and Rigidity of Unit
- Capacity Per Tube 100 lbs
- Two Dispensing Tubes
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dimensions: 24" x 36-7/8" x 12-1/2" (LxHxW)
- China Size: 6-7/8" x 7-1/4"
- NSF Certified
- Model #: TL2-7