This Lodge 8 Wedge Pan is ready to use right out the box! It is perfect for making scones, cornbread or other individual servings. Its tightly controlled metal chemistry and exacting mold tolerance deliver consistency for even heating and superior cooking performance. Lastly, the wedge pan is electrostatically coated with vegetable oil and cured at high temperatures to allow the oil to deeply penetrate the surface of the cast iron, giving it a seasoned, ready-to-use finish. The sturdy integral, ovenproof handles provides life long durability.
- Lodge 8 Wedge Cast Iron Pan
- Diameter: 9"
- Perfect for Making Scones, Cornbread and More
- Pre-Seasoned with Vegetable Oil Formula and Ready for Immediate Use
- Cast-Iron Construction Heats Slowly and Evenly
- Includes Looped Cast-Iron Side Handle and Opposite Helper Handle
- Hand Wash Only
- Each Wedge Measures 3-1/2" x 1" (W x H)
- Material: Cast Iron
- Made in the USA
- Model #: L8CB3