Cooper Atkins Type K S/S Weighted Surface Probe
This stainless steel surface probe w/ type K plug is weighted to allow for hands-free use and works well on flat surfaces such as griddles. It features a durable Phenolic handle and a 2½" Teflon® base with a temperature range of -40° to 500°F. This probe works best with a dab of oil added, to aid in heat transfer when taking measurements.
- Type K Plug
- Weighted for Hands-Free Use
- Works Well on Flat Surfaces Like Griddles
- S/S Body w/ Teflon Base
- Flexible S/S Armored Sheath
- Durable Phenolic Handle
- Use w/ Dab of Oil to Aid Heat Transfer
- 1 Year Warranty
- Temperature Range: -40° to 500°F (-40° to 260°C)
- Max Tip Temperature: 500°F (260°C)
- Max Cable Temperature: 400°F (205°C)
- Response Time: 2 seconds on oiled surface
- Cable Length: 20"
- Tip Diameter: 2½"
- Model #: 50014