The M20003 Genesis® Forged Paring Knife is Mercer Cutlery's premier brand. It has a one-piece, fully forged German steel construction. It features an ergonomic handle that utilizes Santoprene®, a high performance material that feels soft and comfortable, while offering a nonslip grip whether your hands are wet or dry. This knife is durable; it will not break down when exposed to kitchen oils, and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures. The bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and provides balance to the knife so that it handles well when cutting food.
- Collection: Genesis®
- Fully Forged German Steel Construction
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handle
- Soft, Sure, confident Grip for Comforts, Efficiency, and Safety
- Precision Forged, High-Carbon, No-Stain German Steel
- Resist Rust, Corrosion, and Discoloration
- Full and Short Bolster for Durability and Balance
- Full Tang Runs Entire Length of Handle for Superior Balance
- Razor-Sharp Edge is Taper Ground with A Fine Stone Finish for Long Lasting Sharpness
- Length: 3-1/2"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Certified
- Model #: M20003