Mercer Cutlery Millennia™ 6" Wide Boning Knife, M22306
The Mercer Millennia™ Collection is stamped from high carbon, stain-free steel, this professional quality collection is defining a new millennium for stamped cutlery. Knives with razor sharp blade edges provide easy edge maintenance and sharpening. Ergonomic knife handle features there innovations: a unique combination of Santroprene® for comfort and polypropylene for tough use; textured finger points and protective finger guard provide slip resistance and safety. Designed to meet the demands of professional users in all cooking areas. The M22306 6" Wide Boning knife is used to provide control to separate meat from the bone, and trim fat.
- Collection: Millennia™
- Fully Forged German Steel Construction
- Santoprene® Ergonomic Handle
- Soft, Sure, Confident Grip for Comforts, Efficiency, and Safety
- High Carbon, Stain-Free Steel
- 6" Wide Boning Knife
- Provides Control when Separating the Meat from the Bone
- Length: 6"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NSF Certified
- Model #: M22306