APW Wyott 36" Gas Thermostatic Countertop Griddle, GGT-36H
The GGT-36H countertop griddle features thermostatic controls, giving you the ability to set precise cooking temperatures anywhere from 125° to 425° Fahrenheit. Its compact size and powerful 75,000 BTU output make the thermostatic countertop griddle perfect for take out restaurants, snack bars, or concession stands with limited countertop space. The GGT-36H griddle is fully welded, 3/4" thick polished "hot rolled" steel griddle plate stands up to years of high output cooking. The griddle's 3" high stainless steel sloped backsplash keeps grease splatters where they belong; on the griddle surface. A 4" x 1" grease chute drains excess fluids into a stainless steel grease collector drawer, which slides out easily for quick, painless cleaning.
- High Output Gas Burners Generate 25% More BTU's Than Competitive Grills
- Fast Start-Up to Prime Cooking Temperatures
- Bull-Nose Front Extension Protects Employees from Burns
- Saves Time and Clean-Up Labor Cost
- Field Convertible and Adjustable Gas Regulator
- Thick Stainless Steel Construction
- Front Access Panels for Easy Adjustment
- Built-In Rear Flue
- Gas Connection use 3/4" NPT Pipe
- Stainless Steel Grease Collector Drawer
- Three "U" Burner, 25,000 BTU/Hr. Each
- 75,000 Total BTU/Hr.
- Two Manual High-Low Controls
- Propane is 67,500 BTU/Hr.
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 19-1/2" x 35-3/4" (HxD)
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2"x36"x26-3/4" (HxWxD)
- NOTE: Regulator and Pipe add 4-1/4" to the Rear of the Unit
- CSA, UL, CE Listed
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: GGT-36H