APW Wyott 24" Gas CharRock Lava Rock Charbroiler
The GCRB-24H CharRock Lava Rock Charbroiler has a compact size and powerful 80,000 BTU output make it ideal for food service applications with limited countertop space. GCRB-24H CharRock charbroiler has a 23-3/4" x 18" cooking surface, giving you ample space to cook hamburgers, chicken, fish or even kabobs. A cast iron rock grate and a 3/4" cast iron "steak char" grate are included, both ensuring even heat distribution and years of high output char grilling. An easy access port allows you to light and adjust the charbroiler's pilot light without removing the front panel. Clean up has never been easier with the GCRB-24H Charbroiler. A 4"x1" grease chute drains into the charbroiler's front-access bottom-mounted grease collection pan.
- Fast Start-Up and Recovery to Prime Cooking Temperatures
- Special High Temperature Stainless Steel Provides Even Heat Across the Cooking Area
- Bull Nose Front Extension Protects Employees from Burns
- Saves Time and Clean-Up Labor Cost
- Double Walled Firebox Protects Control Panel from Higher Temperatures
- Thick, Stainless Steel Construction on Front Panel and Top Skirt
- Thick, Cast Iron "Steak Char" Grates Stand Up to Years of High Output Char Grilling
- Self Clean CharRocks
- Gas Connections Use 3/4" NPT Pipe
- Safety Pilot Light Available
- Stainless Steel Grease Collector Drawer
- Two "U" Burner, Total 60,000 BTU/Hr.
- Two High-Low Manual Control
- Propane is 72,500 BTU/Hr.
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/2" x 24" x 25-57/64" (HxWxD)
- Cooking Surface Dimensions: 24-3/4"x18"
- NOTE: Regulator and Pipe add 4-1/4" to the Rear of the Unit
- CSA, UL, CE Listed
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Model #: GCRB-24H